There are three distinct stages to retirement planning:-
- "Pre" retirement - Building sufficient funds ahead of retirement to sustain your chosen lifestyle
- "At" retirement - Making the right decisions when you decide to give up full time work
- "In" retirement - Managing your income for the rest of your life
We recognise that each one of us is different, and there are many factors to take into account e.g. the size of your funds, your own personal circumstances including your health and whether you need to provide a pension for a dependant after your death. It is important that you take your time and make the right decisions.
Some of the areas that we will advise you on are as follows:-
- How best to build up a retirement fund, tax efficiently
- Income Withdrawal Plans
- Investing a lump sum of money for either capital growth or income
At IN Partnership we have an experienced team of Advisers who can help you plan the future.