Are you aged 55 or over and seeking advice on Equity Release?
Would you like for example to:
- Release from your own property, a cash lump sum or a series of payments to help you maintain, or enhance your standard of living?
- Clear an existing mortgage?
- Release capital to enable you to move to a new home?
- Help a son or daughter with a deposit for their first home?
- Provide for care needs?
- Review your existing Equity Release arrangements?
It is important to seek expert advice before committing to an Equity Release scheme.
Your specialist IN Partnership Adviser will:
- Review your circumstances and objectives.
- Explain the different types of scheme, including Lifetime Mortgages and Home Reversion Schemes.
- Give advice on the anticipated costs of entering into this type of transaction.
- Evaluate the suitability of Equity Release in your circumstances, alongside any possible alternatives.
- Research the products available to select the company and scheme appropriate to your needs.
- Demonstrate how the recommended plan will meet your objectives.
- Explain the possible consequences to your future life choices and to the eventual value of your estate.
- Consider and explain the significance of any safeguards within the selected scheme.
- Before proceeding, and when appropriate, encourage you to discuss your intentions with your family and those close to you.
We recommend you read the Financial Conduct Authority’s Money Advice Service guide. Please click here for further information.
THIS IS A LIFETIME MORTGAGE, TO UNDERSTAND THE FEATURES AND RISK ASK FOR A PERSONALISED ILLUSTRATION.